Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

02 October 2012

They're off!!

Finally after muchado..I have just gotten around to make this post on Syd's teeth

Six months ago we journeyed into the world of braces, and let me just clarify I am not one to put braces on young teeth. However, there could have been some major complications with Syd's teeth had we not moved them now.

So here ya go a before!!!

As you can see we only put the braces on the tops.


After!!!!



WOW!!  What a beautiful smile.. Now, she has one just like me...Yay!!


Here is Dr. Morris signing Syd's shirt..She was super excited to be getting them off..

The funny thing is, the ortho assistant Kami (whom we just loved) gave her a big bag of candy that she was not allowed to have.. Thanks Dr. Morris...

See you soon with Ty..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive