Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

16 January 2014

Hello!!!

I my name is Arica and I am a blog slacker!!!! I have had a lot of time to mull things over here in Grinerville. I have debated with myself to keep the blog or to do away with it.  What to do...what to do?????????????????  Toooo many questions!!! 

I have asked ( not another question) myself over and over again, is this blog serving a purpose. I have given recipes and homemade posts. But, I just kept coming back to the same question, what is the purpose? (hint there's another one)

I have come up with one solution.

I want you, my wonderful readers, to tell me if you would like for me to continue blogging.

I would love to hear some ideas about post you may would like to read about.

I want to be an encouragement to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive