Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

25 January 2014

Silly Chickens

In light of the past few post I have written, I felt a little comic relief was in order.

In the beginning when we first got chickens I really didn't know what to expect. I kinda thought that they were self trained and just by shear instinct they knew what to do and where to go to lay eggs. Where they should lay and perch.

However, over time I am learning they are just silly animals that will bring a smile to my or anyone else's face if you watch them long enough.


When I first saw Goldie laying down like this I thought she was dead!!!  I began to panic. So, I swung the door open and she jumped up, liked to of made me pee myself. I jumped on line to find out why they do this. It is called dusting.


My "little" red chickens are subject to bullying, and so they will perch almost anywhere to get away from the older. more wise, and self-controlled chickens.

I took all these pictures of Penny sitting here and showed them to my hubby who in panic asked if she pooped in my truck. Forgetting that they will drop wherever I hurried out the door to make sure he had a clean seat.

Praise the Lord he did. Cause I prolly would have had to clean that mess up!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive