Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

27 May 2013

My Menu May 27-June 2

Hello All,

I have been absent from the blog scene for a bit, but I hopefully will be back up and running this week. So, get your reading glasses and a good cup of joe and settle down, but not today.

Menu time. I did have one last week, but I rarely went by it because it was such a busy week.


Monday: Biscuits

Meat and Potatoes Hot dish

Leftovers



Tuesday: Cream Cheese Pastry

Corn dogs, broccoli, and oranges

Date night with friends



Wednesday: Bacon, Eggs, and Toast

Cube Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans

Pizza



Thursday: Hashbrown Sausage Scramble

Chicken and Rice, Brussels Sprouts

Leftovers



Friday: Pancakes

Cheese burger mac, corn, Apples

Leftover



Saturday: Grits, Eggs, and Toast

Rec Day- Eating at field

Sandwiches



Sunday: Muffins

Nana's

Grilled Cheeses, Crackers, Fruit


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive