Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

09 May 2013

Olympic day!!


Every year HES hosts an "Olympic" day for all the kids in all the grades and for the past 3 years I have had the privilege to attend. I really need to be honest with you, I do not like this day.

Why?

Well, because I am out in the hot stinking sun all day from about 8:15 until 2:30 something. I have to walk around all day long and sit and watch events that my sweet lovely little girl are not in. But, I cheer for all the other students, I really enjoy Syd's friends.

Did you call me?






 












Bro even got to go and hang around have fun.. All in all it was a nice day..

Syd was so happy when she FINALLY got a metal.. 3rd place in the Tug o' War!!









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive