Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

13 May 2013

Our Weekly Menu

It seems here lately, menu making is all that I have had time to blog about. Our lives in the past few months have been so busy with softball, baseball, revival, gardening, and getting our pool finished.

I really have so much to tell you all but, just anit had the time to sit and tell. But, all in due time.

The last days of school are creeping up on us slowly but surely...It is so exciting for me and Bro..

Here ya go!!!  I hope menu making is helping you as much as it helps me from week to week!!!


Monday: Cereal
Sloppy Joes, Fruit, nuts
Leftovers-Game Night

Tuesday: Bacon, Eggs, and Toast
Italian Pasta Bake, Broccoli, Biscuits
Leftovers-Game Night

Wednesday: Co-op Oatmeal
Sandwiches, fruit, Nuts
Pizza

Thursday: Egg Casserole
Crock pot Chicken and Rice, Green Beans
Leftovers-Game night

Friday: Pancakes
Cube Steak, Brussels Sprouts, Mashed Potatoes
Leftovers-Game Night

Saturday: Grits, Eggs, and Sausage
Lasagna, Garlic Bread
Leftovers

Sunday: Biscuits and Gravy
Nana's
Eat out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive