Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

17 May 2013

What I love about the Country!

Ever since I can remember as a young girl I was NEVER  going to live out in the country. I hated it, the bugs are bad, you have snakes and other wild animals, you were to far away from town. And, plus it was just crazy!  Crazy I tell ya!

Then something happened about six years ago, I fell in love with my hubby, who just happened to live in the COUNTRY.. NNNNOOOOOOO!!!

As he was "courting" me I began to fall in love with the peace and tranquility.

 I fell in love with the beautiful night sky.

 I fell in love with the morning and evening sun.

I fell in with the freedom to do what we needed to do.

Okay, so basically, I love the country now!!

Out here in the boonies we have been able to move things around, remove trees, plant gardens, get chickens, and desperately seeking to get some cows.

One morning I got up earlier than usual when Syd and Ty aren't here and started my everyday pot of coffee, when I looked out the window and you will never believe what I saw.

A gang of wild turkeys right there in our yard. I could have shot one had I been a decent shot.

 
There must have been seven or eight just out there eating!
 
 
I watched them for a good 30 mins or so.. I was so excited to see them that close to our homestead. Not 30 yards away we had the chicken coop.


So close!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive