Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

02 July 2013

We are HOME!!

Okay I had a blast. I didn't think I was going to enjoy hanging out with a bunch of teens but, the experience was awesome and I got to know the kids better, even if 3 of them were already mine.

I tell all of you if you have never gotten a chance to go to a camp Youth or adult I recommend that you go.. It will CHANGE YOU FROM THE INSIDE OUT!!!!

We went to Go Tell and you can visit there website by going to gottellministries.com. Here are just a few photos of the great time we all had!!
 
I know Bro is not a youth but he is our son and well me and my hubby went..



This is EXODUS. They are part of Liberty univ. ministry.. Awesome job guys!!1


See there is my hubby having a great time with the girls.. I just love this man.. We were having some fun in our breakout devotions..

We did have devotions even if it doesn't look like it.. Bro even led one for us. It was on love..

It took forever to get a photo of this guys.. He is like a ninja every time the camera comes out he seems to disappear.. But not this time.. MOOOOHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA


There was fantastic rec time. A huge slide, in ice berg, tubing, and swimming, canoeing, paddle boats and much more that we didn't do.. But, hey maybe next year.

shhhh she didn't know we took this.

This is what we did when it was raining.. 

This is a coffee moment.. And, if I didn't mention this before you will NEEEEEED MUCH coffee if you ever decided to go off with teens..






This is our pillow fight, throwing toys at each other.. and do you see that man? Yes my pastor, he was in on it too..












 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive