Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

23 June 2013

Blessings from Above!!!!

VBS was a blast... We had 4 give their lives to Christ..

On our last night is family night and that is an opportunity for the parents to come and see what the kids have experienced.  We baptized two Thursday night. The other two were going to be baptized later.

However, out of those four my Bro was one of them. He gave his life to Christ and Today he was washed of all his sins. I am so proud of him. I love you son!!!

Praise the Lord..



I was in tears.. I tell ya, in tears. The Lord answers prayers.. I pray that he lives a life honoring to God.

 
 
Amen..Amen..Amen Hallelujah!!!!!

Then, Friday we celebrated Syd's 12 birthday.. The Lord once again has blessed us beyond measure.


Happy Birthday to sweet Kit-kat!!  I love you!!




 
4 down 1to go.. Ya'll pray with me as the Lord works in Ty's life.. May he step forward soon!!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Praising the Lord with YOU! Yay Bro-Man! So happy. And your hair looks adorable!
    love ya,
    Shan

    ReplyDelete

Wild Olive