Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

17 March 2014

Menu for March 17-23

I know I haven't posted my menus in quite a while, but I have still been making them.

I really love this menu making thing. I never have to worry about what I am going to make because it is already laid out on the paper on the fridge.


Monday: Muffins

Cheesy beef and rice with mixed veggies

Leftovers



Tuesday: Grits, Eggs, and Bacon

Salmon Patties, Veggies, and Nuts

Parmesan Meatloaf, Broccoli



Wednesday:(Co-op) Crockpot Casserole-new recipe

Sandwiches, Fruit, and Veggies

Pizza, Salad



Thursday: Pancakes

Stuffed shells, Garlic Bread

Leftovers



Friday: Bacon Cheddar grits -new recipe

Philly steak and cheese sandwiches

Leftovers



Saturday: Biscuits and gravy

Chicken pot pie

leftovers



Sunday: Cereal and Toast

Nana's

Hamburger quinoa and veggies (T & S)
 
Because I have two new recipes that I will be making this week I will also do a recipe Thursday. So, that you too can enjoy the new recipes that my family I will be eating!
 
What are some of your favorite recipes that you and your family love ??
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive