Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

24 March 2014

The Meatloaf!!

I know from my past childhood that meatloaf was nasty!!  I hated it when my mom would announce through the whole house that we would be having meatloaf!

To me meatloaf was bland, it had no flavor, and well even the smell of it cooking in the oven made me want to barf.

Yes that's right I said barf. Not that I was trying to disrespectful to my  mom, but for pete's sake women QUIT MAKING MEATLOAF, for the long of humanity!!

Then one day while perusing through Pintrest I found this recipe for meatloaf and it intrigued me. I read through the ingredients and thought well this can't be bad at all.

Parmesan Meatloaf

2 lbs Ground beef
2 Eggs
1/2 c bread crumbs
1/2 t of dried basil
1/2 t  of  Thyme
1/2 t of dried Oregano
1-2 minced garlic
1 small grated onion or chopped fine
1/2 t salt
1/4 t pepper
1/2 c of Grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 c of Marinara sauce ( I made my own)
1/2 c of shredded cheese

Mix all the ingredients expect the sauce and the cheese

Make into a loaf, place on pan, preheat 350. lightly cover with sauce, but leave some sauce for the cheese blend.
Bake for 45 min to 1 hour

About 7-5 min before done cove the rest of the sauce mixed with the cheese over the meatloaf and place back in for the remainder of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive