Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

11 March 2014

One more project!!

Ever since I can remember, I have always had a bed without a headboard. It would always be just a box spring, mattress, and rails... forever..

I am a fan of dark cherry color wood, well both my hubby and I are both huge fans.

So, not long after my hubby got through with our stove corner I asked if he could make me a head board. Now the plans begin.

He asked me what I had in mind. That alone is one dangerous question, but I gave it some thought. Something simple. I think simple is elegant, classy, and timeless. Simple is what we went with.

He called up our cousin and got some tongue and groove pine and a few pieces of trim. I bought the stain and the polyurethane and, away I went.

Bed without the head board..



Bed with the head board....



Voilà!!! Now isn't that beautiful?!!?!?!?!?

3 comments:

Wild Olive