Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

04 August 2011

Blessing from Above

I want you all to know that I have been begging that God will bring Ty and Syd home to me..

Matthew 7:7

"Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you."


Since I have started Bro back to school a little earlier than usual, I also made Syd and Ty do school as well.

Let me start of by saying Thank you God for allowing me a taste of what is would be like... I LOVE IT!!!!

Of course they would be doing more than just reading and math but, that was enough to get my feet wet..

Both of them said that even though they had to do some school that it wasn't to awful... Thanks again Lord... And both said that they would rather be home schooled after getting a feel of what it would be like this week..

Again Thank you Lord..Wow He is amazing...So I am begging all of you who read my blog to pray and beg on Ty and Syd's behalf to be returned to a home who serves the Lord with humility...

He is awesome.. I am amazed at His wonderful glimpses in to what my life would be like if I were homeschooling all 3 of my cherished children..

Ty and Syd have taking a liking to reading. Every time I pass by them in their room or in the den, they have a library book open reading away..

Wow Another Thanks to the Lord...
She has been like this for days now.....

He asked if we could buy this book... "I really like it mom can we please get it for me and see if they have made anymore?"  "Sure son."

With this new curriculum Bro has a notebook full of different subjects. I really like this idea... Much easier to keep his work together...

I had been trying to figure out ways to get organized for our school year here are some ideas I had.. So far they have worked...
I got those really cute boxes at the Dollar *ree.. I bet you can't guess how much I spent on them... They allow Bro to know what is what...

Black one is for independent reading books
Sea foam one is for Chapter Books
Blue/Brown polka dot our everyday Science/Language/History/Math
Red one on the bottom Music and material for experiments...

1 comment:

Wild Olive