Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

22 August 2011

Breakfast Idea! NO. 1

Okay here lately I have been cooking the same ole lame things for breakfast..And, my darlings are getting, well, bored with it.. So I had to put on my thinking cap..

And, remembered that my babes love Cinnamon rolls.. Ya know, the kind you can pop out of a can, but I have been wanting all of us to eat healthier than we have.. And, I thought that those could not surely be THAT  good for you.

So I got to thinking and remember cause not long ago I had asked a good friend of mine how she makes her Cinnamon rolls.. Off  to the recipe book I go.... I looked over her recipe and thought to myself this WAY to much work for me... (I am really lazy)..

But, behold there was one right before my eyes and it was easy as pie or roll..(which ever you prefer)

I know it looks really flat on the bottom..But, I didn't cut it beforeI let it rise...I just did it like I would make my bread...I was huge. (the picture doesn't do it justice.

I say not bad for my first time.. I will let you know that the kiddos have asked me to make this again..

Yay I have a winner...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive