Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

05 August 2011

Dreading the Day

Today I had to go out and get School Supplies for my eighth grader.....AAAAA...That's right you heard me my eighth grader...

We had open house for Ty on Thursday which I was NOT looking forward to, but I knew I must do it..

The Staff held a little orientation for the New Year.. which was quite uumm boring...

But, one of the questions the host asked was "Are you parents ready for school to start back?"

Duh... I like most parents I yelled No... WELL not like any parent that I heard.. I was the only one yelling no I guess.. But, these are my babies I don't want to see them leave for 8 hours a day and be taught by someone else...

I don't understand how some people I talk to are like I can't wait to send them back to school...

I am thinking you must be crazy...God gave them to you to take care of, to nurture, to teach, to love....

I would give my right arm to have my older two here with me.... All in due time...

They only have 1 more week until school starts back for them... So, next week I will be attending another open house for one more of my precious babies..... BooHoo.....

But, alas my pet I shall not fret.. Life carries on and I will pray my children through this year weather they are home schooled or in public school

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive