Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

16 August 2011

Lost in Time

Wow! Where do I begin....Let's see..!

I am on a kick to lose weight...I have started working out AGAIN... I know I get on these kicks from time to time.. Thinking that if I work really hard that it will stay off when I quit.. hahaha.. Never, does that work at least not for me.

So I called my "Sissy" Danielle and asked if she could/would let me borrow Billy Blank's BootC*amp Dvd. I mean she can't really use them right now and I hate for the dust to build up on them.. "YES" she said with delight.. Of course I was on fire with excitement..

Anyway, I started last friday to "try" to do a routine around 12:30 or 1:00..So far it has be in good standings.. But, I was really sore from the boot camp workout and wanted something a little less aggressive..

And, I got to thinking I wonder if the Wii has any work out shows and guess what? They do yay for me.. I have done hip-hop, salsa, and many more to come.. I can't wait until my body feels better about itself..
----------------------------------------------
Christopher Columbus lesson.. We made the ships...Nina, Pinta, and Santa Maria


Let's talk about school.. Well I have come up with the idea that I will try to see how Bro does with a timeline.. And let me say so far it has been just excellent.. For the past few days we have finished ahead of schedule..Which I am tickled pink about.. I mean what a great way for him to get this already school year going even better. 



However, yesterday, was the first day for Ty and Syd... I am not a happy camper to have and I mean have to wake up at 6:00 in the morning to rush breakfast, rush dishes, rush getting dressed, and rush bible reading (which we do every morning). Just so that I can leave the house a 7:00...To travel 1 1/2 to next over county..



But, all in all, they said that the first day was not TOO bad..  I just said wait until tomorrow...Just kidding!! Not really! 

-----------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive