Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

19 August 2011

Fanstastic Friday

Hello.. My week of getting up at 6:00 has been great..And, let me tell you why...

Do you remember the itinerary I made? I Made a timeline of an estimated time it is to take Bro to do a subject. There is time to adjust as the assignments get well, a little more difficult..But, anyway, it is working splendidly..


Getting back to 6:00.. I have been waking all the kids up..As you know 2 I have to and well 1 could let sleep until I got home. But, for some reason, I just keep getting him up..

So after breakfast we will all load up in the car at  7:00 for an 1 1/2 hour ride to Hoboken and Nahunta to drop of Ty and Syd but, while on the road Bro would do his Memory verse, Spelling words (that he writes everyday), do his independent reading, and handwriting... OM Goodness, this kids is rocking the school schedule..

Guess I was WRONG... Thank you God...!!!!!!

When we finally arrive back at home around 8:20 to 8:30. He begins doing his spelling workbook and so on from there.. 

Let me tell you guys he as been finishing up around 10:30....WooHoot what a day...

Also do you remember that I have been trying to do a workout everyday around 12:30 or 1:00.. Well that has been successful only because my Little Guys is so eager to stay ahead of his schedule... I really didn't think this was going to be a great idea.

Now I have decided to give him stickers when his attitude is good during school time.. The stickers are not for finishing so quickly.. I mean I really don't care how long it takes him to finish, but I do want him to have a good attitude about it..


Four Stickers means Milkshake Friday...And who doesn't love Milkshakes....!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Wild Olive