Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

24 November 2012

Menus and other stuff..

We did it finally finished off our Thanksgiving food.. Amen, Praise the Lord!!

Among not blogging I have also not made menus: until today. So, yay, I am back at doing that again.. which I have to say really helps.. That way I am not scrounging through the kitchen trying to figure out what to cook... LOVE IT!!

 I have also in the last month or so started following pintrest...It has become one of my most favoritests places in the world..... I have gotten some really great things off of there. Things I will share later on..

Menu Nov 26-Dec 1

Monday:
Biscuits and Gravy
Philly steak and Cheese
Ham casserole

Tuesday:
Eggs, bacon, and toast
Tuna Melts
Cube steak, rice and Gravy, and green beans

Wednesday:
Southern Cheese grit casserole
Hot dogs, coleslaw
Pizza

Thursday:
Pancakes
Deer Meat, Rice and tomatoes, cornbread
Leftovers

Friday:
Omelets-Sausage, mushrooms, cheese
Chicken dumplings
Leftovers

Saturday:
Cereal
Lasagna, garlic cheese bread
Leftovers




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive