Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

06 November 2012

Where to begin?

I can't tell you how many times I have started this post and deleted.. Trying to figure out where to start since I have taken some time off from blogging..  Please don't think it was because I was just tired of it.. I clearly am not.. But, there has been some difficult times in this past month.. Many of which I am not sure I need to share or not, however I could surely use your prayer in that area..

I have decided to also makes to changes to my blog.. I would like to be faithful in posting everyday and I pray that I will get back at it..

Recipe Thursday will not longer be Thursday it will be Recipe Day or something catchy like that.. I have a very hard time trying new recipes and posting them every Thursday so.. I will post when we make them and eat them. I have several I will be post over the next few weeks for keep an eye out..

I have been so deep in God's word over the past month that I will be share some of the wonderful things God has done in my life and what asking forgiveness can really do for you and the one you ask.

Also, knowing where God wants me at this time in my life has been hard to understand, but through prayer time and worship time, He has shown me different areas that need His gentle hand to guide me and my family..

There is a song out there that I just love it is by the Santus Real

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLr6G8Xy5uc

Please be patient with me as I get this blog up and running again.. I love you all and each one of you are near and dear to my heart..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive