Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

07 November 2012

Recipe You gotta Try!

It has been a few months ago since I have made this recipe and it has been a huge hit with my family.. I found it very easy to make and well just plain delicious.

Philly (Arica) Cheese Steak Sandwiches

1 pound Ground Beef--I used sirloin steak or chuck steak we had left over from our cow
 1 whole Medium Onion, Thinly Sliced
 1 whole Green Pepper, Sliced
1 cup Mushrooms, Sliced-Omitted  1 cup Beef Stock -omitted
3 Tablespoons Steak Sauce
Salt And Pepper, to taste
6 whole Brat Buns
6 slices Provolone Cheese

 

 
I used honey mustard about 1/4c
Worcestershire sauce 1/4
Montreal steak seasoning 1 T
Garlic salt 1T

 

Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. I used my crock pot,





Mix all the ingredients and add to crock-pot cook on low for about 5 mins and then add your veggies
 

Let them simmer about 15 mins or so.. Until the onions are changing colors.



Then throw your meat in and cook for about 4 hours on low or warn depending on how fast or hot your crockpot gets.. Once that time is up shred the meat and put on your bread and voila you have your sandwich.



Hope you enjoy...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive