Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

23 November 2012

Our Thanksgiving Night.

We, The Griner's, decided to have our thanksgiving at supper which I believe I really liked alot better cause turkey always makes me sleepy.

But, I just wanted to say that even though my day started off really yucky that my night finished up with lots of love and laughter in the house. We did our usually frying of The Turkey and my SIL made a couple of dishes and I made a couple of dishes and my MIL made a couple of dishes, and I have to say that was the best way to do a thanksgiving supper.

The women were in the kitchen talkin and the kids were outside playing and the men were with the meat. It was almost like a Hallmark moment. After, we all finished we sat around the table playing apples to apples.

What a great way to end what started off to be a very bad day.

Sorry no photos, but I am going to try to do better!!!  *smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive