Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

21 May 2011

12 hour cycle

It seems to me that I am writing every 12 hours. Hopefully when the new wears OFF I will be down to one a day or every two days. Who knows this may be the place to vent, cry, pray, and sing (okay maybe not sing) My kids have informed me several times that I hurt their eyes when I lift my voice in song.

Today is Saturday. I get my other two babies back tomorrow around 4:00 pm and I am on pins and needles. It is a feeling hard for me to describe. I am so anxious to seem them and wrap my big ole arms around them. Now, Sydney would be like "Mommy" (in her sweet singing voice) and Tyler will give me a little pat on the back until we get home. Public display of affection from him is OFF LIMITS. What can I say he is 12 soon to be 13. He has his rights too. But, I will say that it saddens me that he his growing up, well they all are.

My little guy just had his birthday. He is now a whopping SEVEN years old. With the three of them, we have been combining at least two of the parties for financial purpose (I am sure you can understand). We are having their party at And Bounce, both Syd and Brod's, so he has not had a party yet. We did however, celebrate a little something for him. But, we had to make sure that he understood that when we have the BIG party that, that doesn't mean he is turning 8. It tickles me when he get confused like that.  (Just perious).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive