Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

26 May 2011

Instead of Tomorrow

I just remembered I will be out of town.. So, here are the pics from VBS decorations.. Hope you enjoy..(and some of my workers...)heheheh
The Graffiti Wall..This was super fun to make....


These guys were cute as a button...Couldn't have VBS without them...   :-0

Who loves VBS----I DO...!!


OOPPS HOW DID THIS GET IN HERE..DON'T TELL HER......


AWE....they look sweet and innocent (but they are up to no good)
Watch out New York...here we come......Enjoy! If you want to see more and the last of the decorations..well, you will have wait..We don't have them ready yet...

So, the other day I was on *-bay in search of new camera..I found one for 56.00 and I thought WOW great deal.. Until I learned that it is a battle.. But, the great news is I won... it for on 79.00 something.. I was super HAPPY....So now my kids can be even more aggregated that I want to take their pictures.. Well, my two youngest don't care as a matter of fact they love the camera..But, my oldest would probably rather have a COLONSCOPY than have his picture taken....GAR


 All I here is "STOP MOM"

That seemed to be a lot of random stuff to talk about...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive