Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

22 May 2011

Sunday-my little helper

OK worst title ever..because I know you all know that it is Sunday.. but this is the day that my kids came home... YAY.

Their home...it is like having heaven on earth..Joy filled my soul..

One of the great things about them being at home is that Syd loves to help in the kitchen....WE She made the bread tonight.. I am so proud of her and she didn't need any help.  

She did a great job..

I can't wait to sink my mouth in to it.. Not only does she cook bread but she also does the dishes.....
(Bro has to help too)
God told me to train them in the way they should go, doesn't that include
house cleaning.. !!??? (Proverbs with a little Arica in it)

I am proud of my kids.. They really are God's blessing...

I realize that I told you all that I would be posting pictures of my garden today. But, I forgot to go down there and take them. The reason of my brain poot its the HEAT.....It is scorching out there. I rode my bike today and I had sweat running out of every pore..
Lord, I pray for the rain in Patterson to fall in abundance..That, I hope with cooling things down just a bit. 

I told my kids tonight we start making a Menu for each night of the week. I am wanting to cut my grocery bill my another $50.00. I believe that we can do it. Budgeting has become like my new baby.. 

REALLY... I just want a VACATION......That is my ultimate plan.. devious isn't it.... Moohaaa


1 comment:

Wild Olive