Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

31 May 2011

Excited

Okay, I feel like I haven't been home in about 100 days. I got to looking around my house and made a choice to clean it from top to bottom... I started in my area and worked my way all the way through the house...I just love a clean and smellin good home.. Thanks Lord for givin my the strength to get it done.. and the motivation... Most people tend to relax when they have been on the go.. but, not me.. I just want to clean, clean, clean........

Anyway...we started VBS last night and it was super COOL... I just loved seeing all the kids pumped and ready to learn about Christ......What an awesome time we had... Here are a few pic of some great helpers...
Two that just couldn't wait to get it done!!!

My darling husband working hard......Thanks babe.....
Almost done.. My husband got me.....I am ususally the one taking the pics.........


Run my sweet niece...Playing kick the Can.....


BEEP...BEEP....HEY TAXI.....

"QUIT MOM....!!!!"

Oh I forgot to mention that today is OUR anni......3 years....and God has blessed them wonderfully.... Thank you Father..... Happy Anni.. HONEY
THE LOVE BIRDS ON THEIR HONEYMOON..3 years...(wow look at my hair yikes)

1 comment:

  1. Nothing wrong with that hair!! :)

    Yes, we had a great time last night!

    ReplyDelete

Wild Olive