Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

24 May 2011

Ouch

I spent the day with Syd at her school yesterday.. They were having water day... The school had 3 HUGE water slides..

All of Syd's classmates kept asking if I was going to go sliding..Against my better judgement I did....and my whole body is sore.. I feel like I have just ran a 100 mile marathon.

Syd thought it was a great idea to run from slide to slide to slide.. So that is exactlly what we did for 4 hours straight.....However, I was the only mother brave enough to hang.....I was worth it though because she will remember the day that my mom slid down the slide with me at school.. (At least I hope she remembers, I know I will)

Here are some photots of yesterday..




The only pic of Syd and I that is worth showing to ya'll... I would much rather show off my kids than me....

Watch our here I come.!!!!  With a Big Splash at the end.. This slide was call the Roaring River (it was my fave)


                                                    (What are you looking at?)

And, after all that playing time...She could no longer hang in there.. On our way home

What a way to end the fun... (oh don't look at the date...I am too lazy to change it on my camera) 5-23-11

1 comment:

  1. Looks fun!

    My camera does that when the batteries die, and I'm sometimes too lazy to fix it, too!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Wild Olive