Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

03 June 2012

Agapeo

We have all probably heard that word some time during our life time.

Agapeo a love that can be known only from the actions it prompts. God's love is seen in the gift of His Son. But, it is not the love of complacency or affection.

I often find my love complacent. Only going through the emotions of the feelings. How many times do I really see the love I am giving?

How often can I see the love that God has given?

It doesn't take much looking around when I am seeking God's love for me or anyone else.

I challenge myself to give a love that comes from my actions not just my words.

I am thankful that my God is not a complacent God and that He is always showing me love.

Malachi 1:1a

"I have always loved you," says the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive