Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

28 June 2012

What a way

to start this summer off with a kick.. In the past umptin days I have blogsolete I have been super duper busy... It's like I almost don't know where to begin..

Well, LCBC finished VBS the week before last and I DIDN'T get pied this year yeah me.. The girls really brought it on.. Thanks to all my peeps for not letting me down.. However, I did get the honor to pie my preacher in the face.. That was exhilarating..
okay perhaps I enjoyed that a little too much.. Shh don't tell him that..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then, on that following week.. My other two babies came home and I started having them help me clean one room a day.. A wonder idea I borrowed from my friend Joli..(thanks friend!!) .

My Syd's birthday was Thursday she is now a Whopping 11 years olds..(a realization... I am getting older). That day we The Griner's and Dryden's all went to Summer Wa*es.. We all had a really great time. It was the first time my kiddos had ever been and well it had been years since I had gone. It was a fun and expensive trip for us.. That will be a once a summer trip for us..

Friday, I let Syd have some friends over for her spend the night party...

That's right it turned out to be another Cupcake birthday.. She wanted purple icing on chocolate cupcakes. I really love doing the different colors... It adds a little umf to the party if you ask me..

Last photo before I ran some kiddos home.. Happy B-day my sweet little angle.. Mommy loves you..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And for this week , I volunteered to help out at my Bro-in-law's church with VBS again. I have met new challenges here and I pray that God will continue to work in that body of believers..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New News, I have decided to take a break from co-opping. I want to see if there will be a huge difference in my grocery bill. I want to change some other things around here to. I just don't know how or where to begin. But, I know that if I give it to God, He will show me where and how...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yesterday,  my little Bro had his last day B.B. camp and I have to say I was and am very proud of him.. He worked hard and walked out of there with an award for spider drills.. Way to go buddy..




The little guy in the white.. That is my Bro.. Boy he can jump... !!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive