Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

02 June 2012

A week behind

So I have noticed that every post I have been doing is at least a week behind. But, Hey there has been a lot going on.. And, I mean a lot..

Last week monday, I checked the kids out of school and we went to Brunswick. I wanted to go to the Goodwill and shop around. I also wanted to head to the beach for a little while too.

So, I was on a mission. I picked up Syd and Ty with Bro in hand and away we went.. By the time we got there we were all pretty much starving to death.. Ty mentioned eating at the Golden Corral.. they have great food and a variety to choose from.. After, that we hopped on over to the Books a Million.. (love that place) and so do the kids).. We were in there for more than an hour.. JUST LOOKING AROUND!!!...

Once that mission was complete we skipped on over to the Goodwill.. I love to shop there.. I found about 25 skirts....Yay!!!

ONLY 2 FIT....BOO!!!!!

But, I was okay. We found Ty 10 shirts.. He loves those t-shirts that have funny sayings on them.
My hubby got 1 pair of jeans and 2 really nice shirts.
Bro got two shirts and a pair of shorts.

All for the whopping price of $35.00..

Now, I am on a mission to find Syd a better more modest bathing suit. We ended up at Old Navy... And thankfully she and I found one we both liked.. It was a surf shirt and shorts. But, we also got her a tankini so that she could wear it underneath..

Okay we are officially ready for the beach..

goodness I just love that bathing suit..

RUN BRO!!!!HURRY 

And, well, this is the best picture I could get of Ty.. Like I always say I get some and I don't..

And, If many of you are wondering YES.. I did have a skirt on over my bathing suit..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive