Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

11 September 2012

Change

is in the air... I have been noticing some of our leaves are changing and the weather is cooler.. I just love fall....

Yes.. I will admit Fall is my favorite season..I just love the colors of the leaves and not everything is dead just melting in to a season of sleep. The sky seem bluer to me and the air seems more crisp..

Boy Oh Boy..I just love the Fall.

Also, I know in a previous post I let you all know about my hubby's birthday. Well, I forgot that I had taken some pictures of the kiddos helping me bake the cake..

So, these are just for your sheer enjoyment...
I want one...!!!   YUMMY!!!

One of the best parts about making a cake!!


Let me see those tongues!!!

Yes!! We did take a picture of the clock.. But, I wanted you guys to see how late we waited to bake a cake..

About to put it in the oven

peek a boo!!!!!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sometimes, time get away from me and I busy with life. But, this morning on my commute to Nahunta and Hoboken I had time to just admire the scenery.. There is no better painter than God....

Thank you Father for such a beautiful morning.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive