Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

08 September 2012

Menu

Hello again.. Boy!!! I just love you guys..

So, here is my menu for this week...

Menu Sept 10-15

Monday:
Omelets (Bacon, Cheese)
Salmon Patties
Spaghetti, Garlic bread, broccoli

Tuesday:
Grits Casserole (new Recipe)
Sandwiches (P.B & J and Roast beef)
Steak fingers Mash potatoes, green beans

Wednesday
Baked French toast
Tuna
Pizza

Thursday
Cinnamon rolls
Subs
Beef Tortilla Cup (New Recipe)

Friday
Cereal Toast
Philly Steak Sandwich (new Recipe)
Chicken Alfredo, Broccoli
Saturday
Eggs, Bacon, Toast
Left overs
Falafel balls (didn’t do from two weeks ago)


The trips to grocery store are getting harder and harder to manage for me.. All, because I beleive it is that I am having to buy my meat from there....OOO that almost makes me shudder.

I have gotten so use to my co-op, organic chicken, and bacon that I have a very hard time wanting to buy it at the grocery store..

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive