Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

21 September 2012

Half way done!!!!

I mentioned not long ago that someone gave us a pool needless to say we are still working on getting it put up..But, first we have had to clear some trees out.

So on Wednesday morning my hubby's good friend T. H came over the help with this extraction..


As you can sorta see here my hubby is taking the leveling blade on the oldest tractor in the world and slamming into the tree stumps... He would pull forward and yank it. Then he would ram it backing up. You know, working the stump back and forth.





This continued on for a good few hours. When all the sudden I didn't hear the tractor anymore. I thought WOW!!! they're done already... I am impressed.

So out I go with camera in hand to, you know, document his fine work!!

And, well this is what I saw!!!


"What do you think we should do?" I hear T.H say.

My hubby has run the tractor on top of the stump!!! They have no idea at this moment what to do....

"Wait!! I got it!!!!" says my hubby!!!




 
"Here hit this 4x4 post with a sledge hammer while I (my hubby) stand on it!!!!"
 
"Yeah, you got it, one more good hit, and that ought to do it!!"
 
"Yeah that's good and tight!"
 
 
"Okay that didn't work. Now what?
 
T.H  .."I know hang on just a sec.."
 
Then I hear the truck crank up!!!
 
 
 
 
 "Yeah, that's a great idea..I have a chain in the shop, let me grab it."
 

"Yeah, this ought to get it.." cheers my hubby..


"OH YEAH T THAT'S IT WE ARE FREE!!!!"
 

So, now our spot is clean and ready..We can't wait..

Wondering what we did with all those stumps...?

We are going to have a Bonn-fire!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive