Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

09 June 2013

Menu June 10-16

The rest of this month is going to be BUSY!! And, I mean busy...

This week,  I will be working at the church to prepare decorations for VBS..Yes it is that time again.. And, yes I will be swamped.. but, truthfully I love it. This will also be Bro's last week of school.

Next week is well, I bet you can guess, it VBS.

The following week we have youth camp. This is something new to me. I was so glad when I was asked if I would go.. The next best this is that my hubby and all of my kids are going with us. This is going to be like a mini vacation. I am so looking forward to it, and so are the kiddos.

Even though summer is in we may not find a whole lotta rest.

Back to the Menu..



Monday: Pancakes

Tacos

leftovers



Tuesday: Grits, Eggs, and Bacon

Sandwiches, Fruit

Steak, Potatoes, Garlic Bread



Wednesday: Cereal, Toast

Cheese Burger Mac, Broccoli

Leftovers



Thursday: Bagels

Cube steak, Rice and Gravy

leftover



Friday: Breakfast casserole

Shopping with Avis-eat out

Pizza



Saturday: Eggs, Fruit and toast

Philly steak and cheese-crock-pot

Chicken Wings and Chips



Sunday: Muffins

Nana's

Soup and Grilled Cheese



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive