Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

04 June 2013

The Garden!!


About a month and half ago or so.. I decided that I wanted to plant a garden to have fresh veggies and fruit whenever I wanted, plus it would be healthier Right???  I mean that is my middle name

Arica Healthy Griner!!!

The kids and I we all got out there and were working our little hinnies off. Planting this and that and this and a.

I believe I mentioned in a earlier post about my little garden area. It no longer looks as it did in that post. God has really blessed it. I am going to need to transplant some maters to another row. They have really taken off.. Well, pretty much ever thing too off except my corn (which the chickens ate), my peas (which the chickens ate that too), and the bell peppers (I don't really know what happened there), but as for everything else we are rockin' and a rollin'.

Okay to prevent my chickens from eating my garden I had my hubby put me up a fence. Not only does this keep out the chicken, but rabbits, deer as well I mean ain't nuttin getting in our garden.

 It may be a little hard to see but there it is my FENCE!!!
 
He even made a little gate for it.. Also, we can tell nothing is really growing right at this moment.
 
But, hold on to your hats ladies and gents because I am bout to show what is going on inside those fence walls.
 
DADADA!!!!
 
 

Oh yeah!!  looky looky.. Please ignore the grass... When I water the garden the grass also get watered hence forth it shall grow as well.



This side is the front half... closest to the yard.

 
This is the back half.... farthest away from the yard!! (as if you couldn't figure that out all on your own)

This is also where the chickens had their smorgasbord of corn and peas... But, I am slowly getting them replanted... SLOWLY!!!

Watermelon
 
Cantaloupe

Cucumbers
 
Tomatoes
 
Onions

Peas.
 
 
So there you have a garden full of potential...  

 



 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive