Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

19 June 2013

We are flying through

Yep that's right we have taken flight and have not landed one time since then.VBS started  Monday and it started off with out a hitch.. But, to my surprise we are already half way through it, over halfway through June. Where has the time gone.

Here it is a Wednesday morning at 8:00 and we about to head out to see friends, then rush back home to see more friends. Isn't that was summer is all about.

Friday we celebrate my sweet Syd's 12th birthday...(Gosh she is growing up so fast. Tear, snort)

Excuse me for a moment while I whine!!!!!!!

Okay, I am back.. it is hard to let them grow, make their own decisions, to send them to middle school... Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I am so proud of her. She has excepted our Lords grace and is saved. I pray as a mother that she will continue to seek God's will in her life, especially now that she is going to middle school... I almost chocked on those words..literally

I have made new recipes this week that I will be sharing quite soon. I am so excited that they all turned out.

A dear and precious friend blessed me with a gift that I would have, could have never purchased.. I thank them so much for that.

I know that was a lot to cover but, stay tuned.....

See-ya soon!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive