Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

02 June 2013

My menu for June 3-9

Last weeks was so busy for me and my hubby. I spent most of the week with Joli helping her paint her old home.. My hubby spent most of his time working and mowing and breaking down a pool.

Saturday was our Rec. day with Patterson. Trophies were handed out and food was served..

But, anyway on with the menu.


Monday: Cereal and Toast

Cheese burger mac, Broccoli, Fruit

leftover



Tuesday: Grits, Eggs, and Bacon

Sandwiches, Fruits and nuts

Salmon, Cheese Grits, Cut tomatoes



Wednesday: Cream Cheese Pastry

Pizza, Fruit

Eating at Church-African Custer, Cheese potatoes,



Thursday: Giant Breakfast cookies

Wong’s Palace ????????

Hamburgers, French Fries, Broccoli



Friday: Pancakes

Crock-pot Chicken and Rice

Leftovers



Saturday: Eggs, Sausage and Toast

Shrimp, Butter Noodles, Garlic Drop cheese Biscuits

Grilled cheese, salad and fruit


Sunday: Muffins

Nana's

Leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive