Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

17 June 2013

My menu for this weeks..and some of next!!

I am a little late with getting the menu you out there but, the funny thing is I made it Saturday morning..

Today we begin out VBS..I am so looking forward to a great week!!!

Monday: Pancakes and fruit

Chicken Alfredo, fruit cubes

VBS



Tuesday: Grits, Eggs, and Bacon

Hamburgers, Scalloped Potatoes, Orange coolers

VBS



Wednesday: Bagels and Fruit

Pizza

VBS



Thursday: Cereal and Toast

Chicken Pot Pie

VBS



Friday: Breakfast casserole ( Start Preparing snacks for Camp)

Eat out

Taco Night



Syd's Birthday party

Saturday: Cream Cheese Pastry

Snack food- Beef Salsa, Fruit, Cupcakes, Crackers n Cheese

Leftovers



Sunday: Muffins

Nana's

Grilled Cheese and fruit



Monday: Eggs, Toast, and fruit



We leave for camp for a WEEK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive