Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

19 August 2013

Menu and Kombucha

I know I have mentioned the Kombucha in the past and some of you maybe wondering what in the world that is. Well, it is a probiotic/fermented drink. Please don't think I am making beer or wine that is not what it is AT ALL. I will give more on it later.

I have been experimenting on some different flavors and I believe that I have gotten some favs already. Here is the menu for this week. I hope you are inspired to make great and healthy meals for your just as I have been trying to do!!!!

HAPPY COOKING

Monday: Toast and fruit
Cube-steak, mashed potatoes, Broccoli
Leftover

Tuesday: Grits, Eggs, and bacon
Tuna Sandwiches, Fruit, Fresh Veggies
Hamburgers,

Wednesday: Pancakes
Leftover Hamburgers, fruits and Veggies
Pizza

Thursday: Egg Casserole
Chicken and Dumplings, Green Beans
Leftovers

Friday: Cereal and Toast
Crockpot Lasagna
Leftovers

Saturday: Oatmeal
Chicken Alfredo
Leftovers

Sunday: Muffins
Nana's
Leftovers




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive