Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

26 August 2013

Our menu for the week

When I started this blog I really wanted to just bring you into my everyday life as a blended family, but as time has moved on I have become for a healthy living blog. Which I am okay with that.  I hope that you are too. I want to live a happy and healthy life and I hope a little bit of what I learn will help you along the way.

Oh by the way... I made some cranberry and ginger kombucha and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!



Monday: Muffins (because we didn't eat them Sunday)

Lasagna (because we didn't make it last week)

Meatball Monday-Per Syd



Tuesday: Grits, Eggs, and Bacon

Tuna Sandwiches, fruits and raw Veggies

Celebrating Mark's Birthday (his choice of food)



Wednesday: Cereal day, toast

Sloppy Joes, fruit

Pizza and raw veggies



Thursday: Poptarts

Barbeque brisket, Broccoli, Fruit

Fajita Friday



Friday: Oatmeal

Chicken Alfredo (because again we didn't make it last week)

Leftovers



Saturday: Cinnamon Rolls

Hamburgers and cheese potatoes

Breakfast night (Per Ty) Waffles



Sunday: Chocolate Pancakes (per Bro)

Nana's

Leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive