Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

23 September 2013

A new state of CHEAP

Here in the G household, we are entering into our new frame of mind, heart/wallet change if you will. My hubby and I have decided that it is time we become cheap. Now, I understand that, that is such an ugly word to use but, other than frugal, cheap just sounded really what we are becoming. I have heard people refer to the rich/wealthy people as cheap and well I guess that is how I will refer to ourselves cheap. I know it won't make us rich!!!

So, I have really gotten a jump on menus. Today, yes this very morning, I sat down at my computer and with my UNF order and Alberts pulled just whipping that menu into shape. I now have menus planned out for the month, 30 whopping days, this was not an easy task.

I am really trying to budget our grocery bill SO much better than I use to.. This way I am able to see what I have for the next month and what I will need to buy for each meal!

Genius I say Genius!! 

Right now, after looking at my NEW and improved menus I have very little that I will need to purchase over the next 30 days, aside from milk and eggs. There are just some things I will need to buy all the time.

So, what about you what are some ways you can budget your grocery bill? What plans help in you in grocery shopping and not over spending?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive