Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

21 September 2013

Jump start on this weeks Menu

Last week I didn't make one and I have been just all outta sorts about it. I have pulling recipes out of thin air and hurrying to find something to cook, but all went ok..

I must say that a well planned out menu works best in this house hold.

I have been on Pinterest this week and have found some really great recipes and we are going to be trying them this week..YAY!!!

And, of course when we do eat them I will rate them for you!!  YAY AGAIN!!!


Monday: Muffins

Chicken n Dumplings, Broccoli

Leftovers



Tuesday: Grits, Eggs, and Bacon

Hamburgers, Potatoes, Green Beans

Leftovers-Football Game 7:00



Wednesday: Oatmeal

Tuna Melts

Pizza



Thursday: Pancakes

Cheesy Beef with mixed veggies

Leftovers



Friday: Cereal and Toast

Sandwiches

Fajita Night



Saturday: Pumpkin French toast

Hotdogs-Youth gathering at my house

Meatballs Bake, Garlic bread

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive