Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

09 September 2013

Meal Plans

Last week I was able to get one row of tomatoes and bell peppers planted. I hope to work some in the garden this week as well. My hubby and I are looking forward to another productive garden. I hope that over the years I will get better and better.

I am starting to can more and more, and that is something I would like to be able to do with my garden plant enough to eat from and can some for later.

Here is the menu for this week.


MONDAY: Muffins

Cube steak, potatoes, cream corn

Leftovers



Tuesday: Bacon, Eggs, and Grits

Tuna Sandwiches, fruit

Steak, Garlic biscuits, broccoli



Wednesday: Oatmeal

Beef Stroganoff

Pizza



Thursday: Pancakes

Lasagna

Rice and beans enchiladas



Friday: Cereal and toast

Fish and grits

Taco Salad



Saturday: Hash brown and egg

Meet Nana B for lunch

leftovers



Sunday: Biscuits and gravy

Nana's

Leftovers
 
Sometimes, I think how easy it would be if I didn't take the  time each week to make a menu, but my kids and hubby are so use to seeing it on the fridge. That if I don't make one they are constantly asking what are we having.
 
So, if you don't menu plan I HIGHLY recommend it. What a time saver.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive