Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

12 September 2013

Better for you ~UPDATED~

Okay so I didn't get a chance to make some coffee last night. What a bummer!!  But, I did this morning of course. I mean who could start their day off with out coffee, I surely couldn't and I wouldn't dare think of trying..

OOOpppss Rant.. Sorry..

So, the coffee creamer turned out GREAT!!  Tasty!! and is a definite Keeper!!  I did end up having to add sugar, like I had been using before, to my cup.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have taken another stab at getting even morer healthier around here.  As most of you know I love, love, love coffee and I don't plan on giving it up anytime soon. But, I don't want to take in all those "ingredients" in the coffee cream I used.

Remember not long ago I tried using coconut oil, and that was a NO GO!!!  I almost got sick trying to drink it. Never again will I stray from my beloved coffee creamer. Until one day, a day much like today, I was perusing through Pinterest  and came upon a recipe of sheer greatness.

HOMEMADE COFFEE CREAMER

What!?!?

I couldn't believe it, right there before my very eyes, a dream come true. I couldn't wait until I could make this but, I had so much of the other kind left that I wasn't going to jump in and make MORE coffee creamer.

But alas, I ran out and had been using my hubby's, plain no flavor, coffee creamer and well my mornings just haven't been the same. Don't fret, I was able today!! YES this very day, make more betterer coffee creamer!!!! FOR ME!!! (can you just hear the joy in my voice? what about the excitement?)

Giddy as a sugar fed horse, I am going to make a pot of coffee tonight just so I can try the NEW creamer.

Okay, the moment ya'll have been waiting for the recipe..

1 can of condensed sweetened milk (I was going to make my own, but it took like 4 hours!! No thanks)

1 3/4 c of milk. ( I would suggest adding more milk if you think this will be too sweet. I will find out later today) Another plus I may not have to use sugar anymore..Yay!!

2 t of Vanilla

Put all ingredients in quart jar and mix good and I mean really good.. Give it all you got. Leave nothing on the side..

Place in fridge until you are ready to use.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive