Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

30 September 2013

This ones for AMY!!!

Hello Dear Amy,

Not long ago I did a post on shampoo. And, since that post I have not had the time to make the Coconut Milk shampoo until the other day. I wanted to use it a bit before posting on how much I really love it.

I was amazed at how my hair felt after I used it. This recipe also gave me the lather I was looking for. I know I mentioned before that it just didn't feel like shampoo if bubbles didn't appear, well you can have your coconut milk shampoo and your bubbles too!!!!!  YAY!!!!!

 I didn't even need to use conditioner which I have had to use in the past with the baking soda and Dr. Bronner's. I wanted to go all natural but, it was hard to do when my hair felt like straw. I just knew deep down in my heart that I was being to look like I had a bale of hay on my head. So, I stooped and bought some expensive organic conditioner. This helped keep my hair feeling soft and smooth. But, come on who wants to pay a lot for conditioner anyway.

NOT ME!!!!!!!  NOPE NEVER AGAIN!!!

So, Dear Amy...Here ya go I hope this recipe will work on your curly hair, as it did on my bale of hay!!

1/4 c of Coconut milk (I just used a store bought brand-organic)

1/3 c of Castile soup

1 t of Almond oil, but you can use vitamin E oil too

10-20 drops of E.O.  I used Rosemary and Tea Tree..



I use about a Tablespoon at a time. Rinse good.  I think that with one of the ingredients being milk that it can't last very long. However, when I made this I doubled the recipe.. Don't ask why I just get over zealous
 sometimes.

So, I am washing my hair everyday, but I usually on wash it about 2-3 time a week.

Let me know how you like it!!!!!   Good shampooing





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive