Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

01 June 2011

Blessed-Exhausted

"In everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:18(NASB)

Today is the 3th day of VBS and, what a great bunch of kids at church...I really love seeing them getting to hear about God's word..getting to do really cool crafts....Tonight they did one that was the Empire State Building piggy bank.. and I was think what a great craft idea for teaching our little ones to save up and give..



Not  to mention the songs that have been done for VBS this year....What is funny as well as the ones that are doing the music for the kids..They talk about doing the moves in their sleep.....My little Bro is all about the house just singing..And what is great about that is, it is praises to our King.... Another shout of Thanks to You, God...The one song that he is singing is called "I wanna love You more"..it is precious to hear all those sweet voices singing down the hallway as I am making my rounds as the VBS Director.. Sounds like a fancy title but really I don't do a stinking thing...HA....And most people think that being the Director is hard...pish/posh...Got it made.....




Ahhh look here is one singing now.......Lalalalalala

I will say that 30 or so kids can wear you out...I commend all those teachers out there because WOW God has blessed ya'll..As for me homeschool is just fine.. Our time together is a blessing as well.

But, I give thanks to God in aspects of my life... Because we are blended family we face different circumstances than "most" families that I know.. But this even something wonderful was give to a phone call back. NOT very often does that happen.. So Father Thank you so much for that.... This call has allowed me to go and see my sweet Syd in the morning for her Honors Day... go Syd...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive