Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

13 June 2011

Proverbs

Her Children rise up and bless her; Her husband also, and he praises her, (Proverbs 31: 28)

Oh how would I love to hear my kids bless me...wait they did after this HUGE birthday party we had at the bestest place in the world... And Bounce! My kids love it there... So a big thanks goes out to Mrs. Pam. We love ya lady..

We had a blast. There ended up being a total of 23 kids.



Man alive let me tell ya I couldn't move that night, because my husband and I got out in the group of kids and played with them. Just like I was one of them. Well they do say you as old as you feel, and that day I was 8 years old.. until I got home I turned 98 years old. I got the worst scolding of a lifetime.. My body had to sit me down and tell me NEVER to do that again..So I said YES MA'AM.. with a promise NEVER, EVER, EVER to play that hard in 2 1/2 hours. I must spread it out over a few weeks..

Luckily for me no one took pics of my rear being stuck up in the air of one of the bounces I got stuck in..Thank you Lord. Now that would have been embarrassing. Something, which I try never to do.. embarrass myself (yeah right)

Enjoy some great photos of the party if you will....
I am so happy you came...


The friends from school...


Aha I caught you!!

Look out below.....
Did I mention that we even had monkeys there... Wow Look at that boy hang
My sweet Sissy-in-law
The bestest Friends
My Darling cousin
Whew that was a blast
To Pooped to move
Two Sweet Chicks..

Wow that was a lot of picture just be glad I didn't post them ALL .....

I thank You, Father for a wonderful time.. You have truly blessed this family with love and a lot of great friends. Thank everyone for coming. I love all of ya'll....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive