Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

09 June 2011

Taken it easy Thursday

Well, I have to say, I do feel like we are getting settled back down from the go, go, go of VBS...YAY

I looked at the weather a noticed it was nice outside...So I decided to take my kids to the library this morning..What a great place...we saw a movie and did a craft of a kitty kat..(truly cutie)

The great thing about going today was I ran into a couple of people I haven't seen since we stopped getting together for the school year.. I really enjoyed seeing their kids again and the new addition to their family...Precious Kiddos..

But, as you can see my children didn't think to HIGHLY  of the puppet movie...(really directed at kids around the age of 2-3 not 7-12) but, all in the same we had a great time..
If you can't tell Syd is looking at a book...

Way to Go Bro still acting like he is interested in the movie...until..........

something else grabbed his attention...oh well


I had to sneak this pic...He had dodged all the others of got him...(MAN HE IS FAST)


The cutest cats I ever saw.......
My darling son got me on this one. We a drivin home from the library......hehe Ty....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive