Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

08 November 2011

GUESS WHAT I GOT!!!!!!

It's here!!! It's here...!!!!


I have been waiting patiently for it's arrival!!!

What is here do you ask?????

My NUTRIMILL!!!!!



Isn't it cute???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I am super excited about it ......

It was like Christmas for me.... I kept checking the UP* website to seen when it was going to be delivered..ten or eleven times a day....And each day it was the same thing...ON TRUCK FOR DELIVERY.....

until, the last time I checked.. it said left on garage.. I am thinking I don't have a garage... AAhhh it is at my ma-in-laws...

So I rushed down to get it.....

YAY!!!   I can't wait to start milling my own wheat.

Which, BTW, I have already bought some of that tooo!!!!  (just trying to stay ahead of the game)

I have so many plans for this thang......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive