Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

23 November 2011

Word filled Wednesday!!!

Posting has been the least of my concern right now because my dear husband has been off and we have been enjoying being with him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just to keep you informed about the bathroom... The color "Lady in Red" is beautiful....

However, the bathroom is too DARK......

So guess what we are doing????

We are repainting it again.

No not a lighter red but...we have decided after much deliberation to go

BLUE..... the actual color is "Gulf stream Breeze"  

as soon as i start painting I will show pictures of the color...

Don't get me wrong I loved the Lady in Red and will be painting it in my bedroom soon after I recover from all this "PAINTING"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

we also had Thanksgiving with my husband family Saturday..Which was exciting to see some of the family we don't see often....

Plus there were two babies.. and I did get my fill in holding those precious thangs..

Just a side note we had a blast.. Me and my husband and my brother-in-law got out there with 7 other young ins and played kickball..."playground" style...

The playground style has more rules than cooking...

I don't have family on the field.. if  i get the ball just watch out cause I am taking you down.. I can't help it I just like to win.. No matter who is my opposing team..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have also mentioned several times about God working on me for more kids...

I talked with my darling last night.. and he has confirmed for me that we will

NOT be adopting any children at this present time...

i must continue to pray that God will change his heart...

and you must do the same.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive