Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

31 May 2012

Recipe Thursday/Anniversary

Usually every week, I like to try a new recipe and share it with you guys. Some I may get from friends, Internet, or some I just make up..

However, you notice the title is doubled that is because on this day 4 years ago my hubby and I were married.. Yay!!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHREDDED POTATOES AU GRATIN


4 c of shredded potatoes it also recommends frozen hash browns. I shredded my own..
2 c of whipping cream
1 1/2 of shredded cheese
1/4 c of sliced green onion ( I omitted due to family preference)
1 t of salt
1/4 t of black pepper


Preheat oven only after you have shredded your potatoes(cause this took me FOREVER!!!!) 350. Spray a glass nonstick dish

Combine the shredded potatoes, cream, 1 1/4 c of the cheese, onion, salt and pepper. MIX well.

Pour the potato mix into the dish sprinkle with cheese and bake until bubbly.. about 35-45 mins.. The top should be golden brown and a little crunchy looking..

My hubby and I loved them. Not such a big hit with Bro..  But, I am sure the other two would like them. I will fix them again.. however, I may use frozen hash browns (just kidding)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive